View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013   #52
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zierlein Mock Draft 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Ummmmm....I had Irvin in the first last year...

I doubt Patterson falls out of the first round, but regardless I wouldn't want to pass him up for a TE.
Define TE. What is the difference between TE and WR to you? This isn't the 80's. TE's Like these guys are blown up WR's. They aren't guys that are limited to lining up next to OT's and just run short routes over the middle.