View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013   #50
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zierlein Mock Draft 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
From the comments section of the post, Lance's explanation regarding Patterson falling out of the first round:

My thoughts: No one in the media is in the room during player interviews, and they don't have much visibility to some important aspects until after the draft. If you have a reliable source who does have visibility, then that information has a lot of influence.
Ummmmm....I had Irvin in the first last year...

I doubt Patterson falls out of the first round, but regardless I wouldn't want to pass him up for a TE.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote