View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013   #16
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rey's Final Mock (with a trade down)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSlaton20 View Post
I want one that can do it all, but if I had to choose one, it'd be the one that can cover and blitz. Who knows how well Cushing will recover from his injury? If he doesn't play as well as he did in 2011, who can be the man to play his role? I certainly don't want Dobbins or Sharpton. Who else do we have besides them?
That's understandable.

I will say this though....with the way guys are coming back from injuries these days, I'd be surprised if Cushing came back and looked bad. And let's be real here...he's probably taking something or doing some cutting edge technique to help him come back...

Plus he's more than likely working his ass off. Not saying that another versatile LB isn't needed, but just that I'm not super concerned about Cushing coming back as a shell of his former self.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote