View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013   #15
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rey's Final Mock (with a trade down)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSlaton20 View Post
I want one that can do it all, but if I had to choose one, it'd be the one that can cover and blitz. Who knows how well Cushing will recover from his injury? If he doesn't play as well as he did in 2011, who can be the man to play his role? I certainly don't want Dobbins or Sharpton. Who else do we have besides them?
Don't think there is an ILB in this draft that can do it all. Even if there was one he would go way before 27.