View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013   #14
SteveSlaton20
All Pro

Rep Power: 717 SteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to SteveSlaton20
Default Re: Rey's Final Mock (with a trade down)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Just depends on what kind of a ILB you want. If you want one that has good coverage skills and that can nrush the passer then I would get him before the third round was over. If all you want is a 2 down guy that can stuff the run there is a lot of them. You can get those type late all day.
I want one that can do it all, but if I had to choose one, it'd be the one that can cover and blitz. Who knows how well Cushing will recover from his injury? If he doesn't play as well as he did in 2011, who can be the man to play his role? I certainly don't want Dobbins or Sharpton. Who else do we have besides them?