View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013   #40
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild
Default Re: Lance Zierlein Mock Draft 2.0

I think the Texans are more likely to go TE in the first than WR given the history. I think a 2 TE set would be ideal for Schuaby, but we had Casey and never used him appropriately so I question if Kubes would adapt the offense to that style?? I still do not see a WR coming off the board for us until Rd2 or 3 IMO.

Everything I read on Ogletree is that he is an accident waiting to happen and stuck on stupid, however well he scores athletically. I would love to see another stud ILB though next to Cush.

I still like the raw athleticism I see in Hunt. Watt 2.0 possibly... Just imagine QBs trying to get throws off with the giant white swatters on both sides.

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote