View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013   #35
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zierlein Mock Draft 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Do we know it's coaching? Justin Hunter, his teammate, is one of the best route runners in this years draft.

Coaching? Eh, maybe not...
Trust me I saw quite a bit of Vol football this yr. Dooley was in way over his head. He only got the Tennessee job because of his family name and he failed miserably. Look at his record vs the talent on the squad, it speaks vo9lumes.

Unless everybody with talent was overrated and Dooley was able to coach them up. LOL

Dooley was quite possibly the wosrt college HC that I've seen in a while. Dooley vs/ Saban/Muschamp/Richt/Mullen, even Miles = LOL
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote