View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013   #30
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zierlein Mock Draft 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
College coaches don't get to spend as much time with these guys as a pro coach does.

I think Rey's point was that with all of Patterson's talent our coaches should be good enough to teach him how to run his routes correctly.
Maybe so, but how long are we willing to wait if it is a coachable problem? We all know how anal Kubiak is when it comes to his offense. Players like Foster, Brandon Brooks, Posey, etc never even see the field offensively until they learn and run the offense the way he wants it. Being a 1st rounder, I'd expect them contributing from day 1.

Who knows who's right? It's a crapshoot, but I'd think my chances would be better going defense in the 1st.