View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013   #19
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41142 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zierlein Mock Draft 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
He actually mentions Patterson at one point, so... it was a conscious decision on his part to have him fall.
Maybe, but that's still surprising to me.
I watched some tape on Patterson and he's very, very gifted, as a matter of fact almost too much so because he's got what I would call a "Reggie Bush-complex" in the sense that he repeatedly tries and often succeeds in doubling back on many plays to outrun the defense. This was something that Bush did in college, but it seemed to take years for him to understand he couldn't do that in the NFL like college because of the difference in speed of the defenses.
But this Patterson does everything on the offense including running the ball (reverses), kick returns, and of course pass receiving. He's an elite athlete and if the Texans had him at 27 (and it ain't gonna happen), I'd be stunned and really pizzed if they passed on him.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote