View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013   #18
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 24813 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zierlein Mock Draft 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
Draft Countdown made the same pick for Houston.

Link.

I would oppose this selection. I understand the philosophy of Best Available Player, but sometimes you do not have a choice. We have --literally-- no one next to Cushing. WR#2 is practically vacant, as is a third OLB for rotation.

As always though, I'd have to reserve judgement until the end of the season. It's just difficult to be excited over this pick.
Exactly! And that's why I'm here in the first 3 rounds:

1.) Kevin Minter ILB LSU
2.) Da'Rick Rogers WR Tennessee Tech
3.) Corey Lemonier OLB Auburn
3.) Jordan Reed TE Florida

Might flip-flop Reed with Lemonier, but same difference...and I think they'll be there at those spots.
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote