View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013   #9
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zierlein Mock Draft 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Well if you're of the opinion that Schaub's noodle arm can't make the long throws, an short to intermediate target that can catch and block would be ideal. I wouldn't be upset with Eifert, he will be a much better TE than OD is right now.
I wouldn't be pissed with the TE selection....

But how much longer is Schaub going to be around?? Do we want to pass on a possible Andre replacement down the road because Schaub may or may not be able to fully utilize their skill set?

I don't know....

If Eifert makes us that much better right now, then I maybe we should grit and bare it...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote