View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013   #9
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117377 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rey's Final Mock (with a trade down)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSlaton20 View Post
My only complaint is no ILB until the 6th round... not a fan of that. Probably would draft an ILB over Mathieu. Other than that, it's one of my favorite mock.
Just depends on what kind of a ILB you want. If you want one that has good coverage skills and that can nrush the passer then I would get him before the third round was over. If all you want is a 2 down guy that can stuff the run there is a lot of them. You can get those type late all day.