View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013   #18
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24999 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brandon Brooks Shaping Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
Ben Jones needs to hit the NFL weight program as well. I don't get why these guys don't stay in town and understand what it takes to become a true NFL player, they all go home and try to do it solo.

If you see them in person, Chris Myers/Duane Brown are massive, cut, and huge, not fat. You seen Ben Jones and the others.. they looks a lot like a fat kids playing the NFL.
I understand what you're saying, but I don't think guys need to be in the city they play in order to get in elite physical condition. Plenty of players go home and workout, but it definitely takes a high level of discipline in order to do it. Plenty of players do it all the time, and they end up just fine.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote