View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013   #17
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 31109 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Brandon Brooks Shaping Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I expect Brooks and Jones to compete with Wade Smith for starting spots.
Don't forget that Brooks had played about a year at LG in college;
Somebody had mentioned that earlier.

I'm not ruling out Smith getting cut to save cap space (possibly the final cut - if Brooks and Jones both show enough improvement.)
Ben Jones needs to hit the NFL weight program as well. I don't get why these guys don't stay in town and understand what it takes to become a true NFL player, they all go home and try to do it solo.

If you see them in person, Chris Myers/Duane Brown are massive, cut, and huge, not fat. You seen Ben Jones and the others.. they looks a lot like a fat kids playing the NFL.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote