View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013   #13
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lower Level Sideline Season Tix - 110 D

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan2002114 View Post
Also you are looking at the price of what a season ticket holder pays for the seat. IF those seats were available on a week to week bases then i promise you that the ticket price would be around that price.
Yep. Just check ebay or stub hub when the season gets here how much those seats will go for on a per game basis, probably around that price, a little higher for more popular teams and maybe a little lower for someone like say the jags.

The whole reason I bought my own PSL's and season tix, so I could make sure I pay face value for my seats.