View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013   #6
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rey's Final Mock (with a trade down)

I went with Tyrann because I thought that he could play right away on special teams and as a reserve DB. I thought for 3rd round pick he offered pretty good value.

I understand the reservations about his man coverage and his character/drug habbit...I won't argue with that...

If he tested clean for his workouts though that shows me that he can put it aside if it's important enough. Lots of guys in the NFL smoke though, so if he can control it then he should be ok...if not, he'll be out of the league...

Williams in the fourth...He may not make it, but with all the DT's ahead of him I don't know. He's not there I'd probably go with Montori Hughes...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote