View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013   #5
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rey's Final Mock (with a trade down)

No complaints here.

Rogers- I think he would be a great pick, should he pass the interviews. He certainly looks like he can be the best receiver in the league, but his off the field issues do worry me. Even this past year, where he supposedly behaved well, I read somewhere that he rubbed some of his coaches the wrong way.

Carradine- Dude can get after the QB, that is for sure. However if his knee checks out, I can see him off the board before the late second. Personally, I think he makes a better hand-in-the-dirt guy, but he should still be good playing standing up.

Swearinger- We are on the same page

Quessenberry- I dont know much about him, but I like what I do know.

Williams- If he is still on the board, then he is one heck of a steal. I would be surprised if he makes it out of the 3rd.

Barner- I like it. Adding wrinkle to the offense, nothing wrong with that.

Okoye- I have him in the 7th, but this late it is hard to guess where these guys will go. Absolutely no problem spending a 6th here, the payoff can be huge.

Burdette- I like Burdette, he should make the team as a backup/ST guy.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote