View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013   #4
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: El Tejano's Wish List for 2013 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Yeh if we are going that route I would rather go with Kwame’s Geathers. He stands out more than Jenkins who is rated way higher. I think Geathers will be the better pro.
Geathers seems to be the safer pick, but Jenkins, man, if that guy can control his weigh like Brandon Brooks, he could be an impact player. For that uncertainty, I would rather not draft him before the third round.

Now if I have the resources that the Texans do such that I can find out about the weigh thingy, I can upgrade him easily.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote