View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013   #66
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [Grantland] Hey, Don't F*$% This Up: The Houston Texans' Outdated Offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I get what he's saying though. "TSL" if you will is fine provided you're as good a coach as Tom Landry was. It's not such a good thing if your coach isn't nearly that level.

Sign me up for it too. 18 playoffs in 20 years sounds great. First we need a Tom Landry though. Not sure I see one of those at Reliant Stadium.
Well, Landry's Cowboys didn't get to the play-offs until his seventh year, so Kubiak is ahead of him on that front.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote