View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013   #64
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249442 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [Grantland] Hey, Don't F*$% This Up: The Houston Texans' Outdated Offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
LOL that you just tried to spin a negative out of a comparison to one of the greatest (and most innovative) coaches in NFL history.

Sign me up for the Tom Landry Syndrome of 18 playoffs in 20 years. What a joke.

I get what he's saying though. "TSL" if you will is fine provided you're as good a coach as Tom Landry was. It's not such a good thing if your coach isn't nearly that level.

Sign me up for it too. 18 playoffs in 20 years sounds great. First we need a Tom Landry though. Not sure I see one of those at Reliant Stadium.