View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013   #2
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rey's Final Mock (with a trade down)

3) David Quessenberry, OT

I like his pass protection. Good solid frame, moves well. Should immediately challenge for the swing position and possibly even the starting position. Good feet, good base. Plays with good balance.

4) Brandon Williams, NT

Big, Strong, bowling ball. Would for a good NT combo with Mitchell. I like his effort and the strength he plays with. Would start off as more of a run stopper, but should be able to move into a full time role if needed down the line.

5) Kenjon Barner, RB

3rd RB and another returner. Good change of pace guy. A different type of back from Foster and Tate. Good vision and deadly in the open field. Had a great career in Oregon.

6) Lawrence Okoye, DT/DE

Why not? It's a 6th round pick and this guy is a physical specimen. His rugby back ground intrigues me because he should be physical enough and he should have good enough leverage to play the position. If he can develop and learn, he and JJ Watt as DE's in the future would be pretty nice. At his size, he should also be able to play some DT.

6) Marvin Burdette, ILB

I think it was mussop that mentioned him in another thread. He is a little guy, but he plays with a lot of explosion. Buster Davis is not a good comparison because Buster Davis didn't take on blocks well at all. This guy does. He meets guard and Full backs in the hole with explosion and force. Good tackler. I see him as a special teams player and back up ILB.

Rey is offline   Reply With Quote