View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013   #15
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 201896 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brandon Brooks Shaping Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I don't think you could have it any more backwards, imo. Brooks is very quick for his size and played much quicker than Jones towards the end of the season. Hence, more playing time. The problem with Brooks early on was MA's. Once he knew what he was doing he played much better than Jones.

Caldwell isn't even currently on the team. I don't think Smith's going anywhere this year. He should remain the LG, Brooks at RG and I assume Newton will be the RT. Imo, RT is the only true ? on the OL. I'm not going to pretend I know what's going on with his knee because the organization's so tight lipped. Which is fine
This.