View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013   #51
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dobbins, McCain drawing interest (both re-sign with texans)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
A team re-signing their own free agents doesn't factor into the compensatory equation.
Yes, I'm aware of that, that's why I used the word "and" instead of "which".

It's a good deal, he got a lot of experience in our system last year, and he's better than Bradie James and Barrett Ruud. If we can draft a decent ILB to fight for that starting position next to Cush we should be much better off next year. I was actually afraid Dobbins would be picked up by another team, but I guess he didn't get much interest.