View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013   #24
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55069 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans have officially re-signed T Ryan Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Remember I said replace Smith in 2014. Brooks is a natural left guard playing all his games at Miami of Ohio there and in 2011 LG or LT as a starter. Despite his girth I liked his feet and now he has reduced weight. In zone blocking he is able to move down the line tying up his guy. He is just incredibly strong and one more year will make him ready for left. I'd rather have him next to Brown also.
How would you define a "natural left guard" ? I'm well aware of the differences in skill requirements and talents needed between LT and RT, but wonder if there's really that much difference in playing LG and RG ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote