Thread: Keenan Allen-WR
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013   #63
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenan Allen-WR

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
He has bests of 21.01 in the 200 (fourth fastest in the nation in 2010) and 46.17 in the 400 (second fastest in the nation in 2010)
http://www.usctrojans.com/sports/m-f..._robert00.html
That's real top-end speed, the kind needed to create real seperation on a fly-route against a fast corner. And go look at some tape on Woods, he's got everything needed to be a #1 WR in the NFL.
When the field becomes 200 or 400 meters long, Woods will be my guy.

Woods is not a burner. He gets the job done due to shiftiness, body control, and hands. I am a big fan, but you are banging on the wrong drum IMO.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote