View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013   #1362
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
since this is the last pick for Bills bong/BL I would just like to add some finishing thoughts.

really feel for Chan Gailey fine football coach I've always admired but you as they say out with the old in with the new. Doug Marrone former HC at Syracuse where they play the most boring & bland football I've ever had to suffer through, is a defensive minded coach. not sure who selected Oday but it wasn't me, not surprising he goes with players in his conference he understands their game & potential, Greene/Webster/Beauharnais. they all fit together & help build a base to a defense that lost a lot of players Nick Barnett was released, Shawn Merriman retired & Kirk Morrision is a free agent. Plus they brought in Mike Pettine as defensive coordinator, lucky to escape Rex Ryan hulk in New York to begin a new identity. These have to be results driven picks based on Ralph Wilsons age if nothing else. Give me three late picks that is about the best I can do within the confines given.

AS stated earlier there is a push to get Geno Smith, doubt they would go Barkley route though I like his ability just not a bill worthy player (Bills fans feel free to copy & past say BL says hello). No I think they will hope for one of the LT's to slip probably Johnson then my man Marrone can draft his own QB Ryan Nassib.

My question here to you, Texan fans, is would you like to trade down with Buffalo, pick #27 for pick #41 & Bills 2nd rd. selection in 2014? If your Rick Smith would you do this deal?
If they gave me a 2013 4th also. If not I want a 2014 1st. Like Cleveland gave Dallas a few yrs ago.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote