View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013   #35
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69966 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65 Final 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I'm wanting more and more to trade down...

Id hate to pass on a receiver I really want in the first, but I like Swope and I think Dobson is ok too. But the extra 2nd and possibly a 3rd or 4th would be worth it IMO.
I'm all for trading down, but because the talent is flat a trade is unlikely.

I have a different view from 65 on Short. I think he's exactly the type of penetrating NT that Wade's looking for. The thought of Watt/Short and A.Smith on the DL with Cushing and crew at LB would go a long way in solving the Texans yearly problems holding up against the run without having to play 8 in the box.

Short can draw double teams, taking pressure off Watt. Short is a 3 down NT. IMHO
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote