View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013   #33
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 58086 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65 Final 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Feel like I need to say a few words in defense of my guy. Armstead is hot chili for folks who were not aware of chili. Not saying he is not going to be good because I think he is. He gets attention for doing well in the bowls against big boys...something that Hankins has done for two years. While both play blue collar positions in the trenches, I think LT is more "popular" than the steady play of nose.

Armstead's 4.65 40 at 306 lbs causes some to go gaga.
Hankin's 5.28 at 320 less than one second difference gets ho hum.

What almost no one on this board gets is Hankins rarely came out of games. Heck yeah he was tired late in games. I think this is big reason he has dropped to us. IMO, NT is priority position, OT is not. I am an Armstead fan, just not over Hankins.

BTW, this is the way the 3 Amigos discuss and process players for our mocks. We have remained friends for years despite our opinions. We say what we think is best for our Texans.
Yes someone else gets it. He is a 3 down player despite his size.