View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013   #27
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65 Final 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
That is what I mean.
We're doing mock draft and we set up our own board.

rmartin felt that he reached somewhat and changed his mind.

Corrosion, on the other hand, seems dead-on believing that Short is the best BPA among the positions of need and he went for it.

Not that I agree with him, but he has that in mind, and I have to give him that.
I am not necessarily changing my mind, just curious as to what others think of the revised mock. Personally, I like what I had. I think Armstead will be a stud in the NFL, and having not one but two stud tackles would be huge moving forward.

As for C and Short... I really enjoy getting C's thoughts. I think he has a real sense for this kind of stuff. However, I just dont think he is right here. I have no doubt that he will be an upgrade over Mitchell/Cody, but I dont think that he will be a difference maker in the NFL. Solid starter, but nothing special.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote