View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013   #25
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83971 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65 Final 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
The problem is that "reach" is defined by how you set up your draft board and how the pundits have set up their draft board.

When all that really counts is how the teams have set up their draft boards. And all 32 teams have way different boards than Mel Kiper's.
That is what I mean.
We're doing mock draft and we set up our own board.

rmartin felt that he reached somewhat and changed his mind.

Corrosion, on the other hand, seems dead-on believing that Short is the best BPA among the positions of need and he went for it.

Not that I agree with him, but he has that in mind, and I have to give him that.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote