View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013   #22
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans have officially re-signed T Ryan Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Why move Brooks to the left side? He's most likely the starter on the right side.
Remember I said replace Smith in 2014. Brooks is a natural left guard playing all his games at Miami of Ohio there and in 2011 LG or LT as a starter. Despite his girth I liked his feet and now he has reduced weight. In zone blocking he is able to move down the line tying up his guy. He is just incredibly strong and one more year will make him ready for left. I'd rather have him next to Brown also.