View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013   #14
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65 Final 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
There is no way Barrington is the best ILB in the draft. He does have good value that late though. The more I watch the later round LB's the more I think we will be able to get a pretty decent one from the 5th round down. What do you guys think of Marvin Burdette? I know he is short but watch some of his game tape. He takes on FB's and OG's like nobody's business.

Also check out Keith Pough.
Just watched some clips on Burdette since you mentioned him. I like him better than a lot of the other LB's ahead of him.

He'd be a good run stopper on this team. Would fit really well next to Cushing.

Will check out Pough in a second.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote