View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013   #13
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 40576 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65 Final 2013 Mock

Man, if the Texans draft OL that high in the draft I'm gonna sh!t a brick!

Not only does it say they have no faith in their depth, but it also says they are willing to screw with what little chemistry they already have going on the OL...and Lord knows their scheme is all about communication and chemistry.

They just resigned Harris.

There isn't a single plug-n-play guy at #27 that's going to come in make this line better. I just don't see it.

I like Barrington, too. But he's not plug-n-play like Kevin Minter, and the Texans need someone next to Cushing to fill that glaring gap, right NOW.

I like that you took an RB in this draft, which might be a little high, but it might be more realistic than Landry Jones at QB in my mock, since we still have Case on roster.

Don't get me wrong, after round #1 I like the mock, but Dobson over Da'Rick Rogers or Terrance Williams? I'll pass, but I won't be too up in arms.
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote