View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013   #11
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65 Final 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I don't see us going OT in the first round unless the team sees him as a starter this year...

I like Dobson, but 1) I'd rather have Swope if both are on the board there and 2) I'd rather take a WR in the first round if the best we could do is Dobson in the second...
Anybody heard anything about that law suit in which ex-players are suing the NFL regarding concussion?

I heard it's going to drag on for months.
If it does, I wonder how it affects guys that have had multiple concussions like Swope.

Will the league impose stricter protocols, like keeping a player out longer than one week for example.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote