View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013   #91
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Outsiders: State of the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
That is just false logic. You don't have to lead across the board. He was solid across the board. He was 4th on completion %, he was 7th on QB rating, 5th on ypa.

This is in order of attempts. If you give Manning an equal number of attempts he is still over 200 yards shy of Schaub. Brady would be 280 yds back. Cutler 1000 yds back. Romo 120 yds back. Aaron Rodgers 120 yds back.

Your YAC argument cracks me up since so many people claim we don't get YAC either because our receivers suck or because Schaub doesn't hit them correctly. Y'all need to huddle up and figure out if Schaub is the YAC king or the YAC killer.

Either I missed your last paragraph yesterday or you added after I left the thread but that's a damn good point I hadn't thought of
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote