Thread: Keenan Allen-WR
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013   #55
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenan Allen-WR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I think this bumps him down to 2nd round.

This close to the draft and still unable to answer the bell -- I can't invest a 1st in such a fluid injury status.

More reason to trade down.
He has a first/second round grade. Guess what this means is a team needing WR help, like the Texans, would have to consider him a first round talent, while a team like the Giants would probably pass onto the second round being that WR is not that big of need for them.

As a would be scout, I would say his skill set, size & athletic ability matches up with what's expected of a first round WR talent. Unfortunate for him he got injured going into the biggest financial year of his life. I've watched a lot of tape of Keenan & he is often exposed because he was constantly targeted & Cal did not spread the ball around typical Tedford style.

Bottom line when he is fully recovered & that knee is stronger than ever it will be right around pre-season so he will get plenty of reps, fill in for Posey/Walter & most defiantly have an impact even early on. He is a tremendous talent & excellent character kid for Andre Johnson to mold.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote