Thread: Keenan Allen-WR
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013   #52
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126709 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenan Allen-WR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
See I'm thinking exactly the opposite. Posey sat out much of his last college season. Played little in his rookie year, then was injured. And now is looking at missing his 2nd pro season. If the Texans ever get anything out of Posey, that's the bonus. And that's why they need a sure thing in this draft.
I dont expect any rookie wr to make an instant impact despite the recent success of jones & green. I feel about the time somone like allen will have given us an indication of his boom or bust potential, Posey will be back. The natural rookie integration period is going to be there regardless...so aim high. I was impressed with Posey and think he'll be ir'd till late season when he's eligible to come back. Jmo.

If we had someone like Torey Smith here i'd love Allen. We don't.

Badboy, damn good post.