View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013   #19
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans have officially re-signed T Ryan Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
Brennan Williams is solid, but we should be able to get him in the second. I'd be a bit worried to wait until our picks in the third though.
Not trying to speak for Tejano but think he was saying Williams brings a lot as does the other guy but at a lower round thereby increasing value. Brennan can be had in third.