Thread: Keenan Allen-WR
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013   #46
Lucky

Rep Power: 160417 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenan Allen-WR

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
I'm ok with selecting a boom or bust pick because at some point Posey will be comming back. I guess I think of that as a fail safe.
See I'm thinking exactly the opposite. Posey sat out much of his last college season. Played little in his rookie year, then was injured. And now is looking at missing his 2nd pro season. If the Texans ever get anything out of Posey, that's the bonus. And that's why they need a sure thing in this draft.