Thread: Keenan Allen-WR
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013   #44
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102920 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenan Allen-WR

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
What other injuries has he had? One injury does not make a player injury prone. You are going to have to come with some facts to support that. Keenan turns 21 April 27th which is another plus. He uses his hands as well if not better than any other WR. Doesn't matter how fast you are (and I am a speed guy)if you cannot catch the rock. Also, he is very good at running his route then breaking out past the defender. He has the skills to be a #1.
How long has his leg (foot) injury been lingering? A chronic foot injury that hasn't gone away for months now has to be concerning. If the guy has to run a good route to get separation how much does it effect a safety's play? Does it stretch the defense for other players? I gotta be honest, i'll defer to those who've seen him play because i've only read scouting reports, but I want a guy with speed to burn. I want a guy who forces a defensive coordinator to compromise. We have plenty of guys who challenge short and intermediate. If thats all Allen does...I think we need to look somewhere else.