Thread: Keenan Allen-WR
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013   #43
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenan Allen-WR

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
^^^^
This

Allen, slow injury prone= pass

I wouldn't have a problem drafting 2 WR's in rds 1-3. It's time to give Schaub the weapons he needs, so that we can find out if Schaub's the problem or the answer.
What other injuries has he had? One injury does not make a player injury prone. You are going to have to come with some facts to support that. Keenan turns 21 April 27th which is another plus. He uses his hands as well if not better than any other WR. Doesn't matter how fast you are (and I am a speed guy)if you cannot catch the rock. Also, he is very good at running his route then breaking out past the defender. He has the skills to be a #1.