Thread: Keenan Allen-WR
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013   #38
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenan Allen-WR

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Gimme a nose tackle in the first...take advantage of the deep class and get a quality wr talent in the 2nd. Add in another wr between the 5th and 7th. Sprinkle in some linebackers and a safety along the way. Done.
Seems like a great plan to me.

I think they invest a 3rd on an OT also.

I'm going to do a mock draft soon and there should be WR's better than Jean/Martin available in rd 5. Unfortunately my mock will look alot like Corrosion's TT Mock Draft.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote