Thread: Keenan Allen-WR
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013   #34
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81973 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenan Allen-WR

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Allen is probably a safe pick, but if he doesn't threaten deep I dont see a new dimension added. I'm looking for Hunter or Woods in the first, and Williams or Wheaton in the 2nd. I'm ok with selecting a boom or bust pick because at some point Posey will be comming back. I guess I think of that as a fail safe.

Who would be our starters today? Aj and....jean or martin? Am I missing someone? Seems to me we almost HAVE TO draft a wr early and another late for insurance.
^^^^
This

Allen, slow injury prone= pass

I wouldn't have a problem drafting 2 WR's in rds 1-3. It's time to give Schaub the weapons he needs, so that we can find out if Schaub's the problem or the answer.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote