View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013   #18
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 71412 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans have officially re-signed T Ryan Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
Exactly what I'm thinking.

I like Armstead but I also like Brennan Williams because he's played in our system. That's why we got TJ Yates from NC. The only thing that concerns me is the shoulder injury in his senior year, but if we got good depth at that RT spot we don't need to bring along the rookie so fast.
Brennan Williams is solid, but we should be able to get him in the second. I'd be a bit worried to wait until our picks in the third though.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote