Thread: Keenan Allen-WR
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013   #33
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89407 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenan Allen-WR

Allen is probably a safe pick, but if he doesn't threaten deep I dont see a new dimension added. I'm looking for Hunter or Woods in the first, and Williams or Wheaton in the 2nd. I'm ok with selecting a boom or bust pick because at some point Posey will be comming back. I guess I think of that as a fail safe.

Who would be our starters today? Aj and....jean or martin? Am I missing someone? Seems to me we almost HAVE TO draft a wr early and another late for insurance.