View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013   #87
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Outsiders: State of the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
I did pay attention and your stats/time periods moved

as for your link %yac Matt is 43% 21st out of 40
No you didn't pay attention. No stats or time period moved. The second link I posted was just from a shorter time period, not moved.

And you sound ridiculous and this is my point about you not paying attention. No one said Schaub sucked or that he would be at the bottom.

This conversation started with PN when he talked about Schaubs league leading passing yards in 2009. In 2009 not only did Schaub throw the ball more than anyone else, but he also was not at the top of any other category except Total Yards.

Pay attention. That doesn't mean he sucks or was not good, but what it means is that league leading yardage he put up was the result of other things...Mainly his attempts and the help he had with YAC...

Quote:
median is 43.2 so more people had a higer % of yac than matt did. Most of his yards came in the air
Which really isn't relevant since everyone is throwing a different amount of passes, but you asked for it so I told you where it was. |But if you remove guys with less than 250 attempts he's closer to the bottom than the top...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote