Thread: Keenan Allen-WR
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013   #29
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 103388 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenan Allen-WR

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
According to reports, Jerry Rice ran a 4.71. And in your opinion, that doesn't make for a great #1 or #2.

Arian Foster also ran a bad 40 time... because he was injured and decided to run. I don't know if Keenan Allen is going to be any good or not. But you can't just look at a 40 time and figure it out. Especially a 40 time run by a guy that's injured.
ehh, point taken..i'm just weary of drafting a guy that i feel isn't going to be able to separate with his long speed. cb's tend to want to sit on routes and jam you up at the LOS when they're not afraid of you running past them. To be able to get deep on a consistent basis with that kind of long speed you've got to be a technician as far as running routes is concerned. Jerry and Larry Fitzgerald come to mind...I don't see that with this kid.....imo of course.

Maybe i'm wrong....i didn't want the texans to draft JJ Watt..thought he was a lumbering, try-hard.....needless to say......................
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote