View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013   #4
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 40576 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dear Texans - These friggin' guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Love your mock, but... most if not all of these guys should be gone by the time the Texans' turn comes up.
I don't know. I sort of think my 1-3 could be a lock if the Texans decided to go that route.

There's a good chance that Reed won't be there in the bottom of the 3rd. If not then float the whole mock up, and reach a little for Stills, which would put Logan and Jones right where you want them...and maybe Wagner. I'm sticking to my guns, though. Besides, any OL we draft this time around is developmental anyway, since I believe the last thing the Texans want to do is screw with what little chemistry they already have at OL.

The same thing with Bennie Logan, really. He could very well man up and boss this joint, but really, as far as this year is concerned, he's my depth and a stop gap until the Texans take a DT and OG high in next year's draft. I'm really high on him though.
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote