View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013   #16
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14190 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans have officially re-signed T Ryan Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
TBH That wouldnt bother me one bit .... depending upon who they take there @ 27. (Artmstead?)
Exactly what I'm thinking.

I like Armstead but I also like Brennan Williams because he's played in our system. That's why we got TJ Yates from NC. The only thing that concerns me is the shoulder injury in his senior year, but if we got good depth at that RT spot we don't need to bring along the rookie so fast.

Last edited by El Tejano; 04-09-2013 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Wanted to add to my point.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote