View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013   #71
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171454 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Life Without Schaub: What if?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
. I couldn't believe they took Carr over Peppers at the time.
In hindsight .... do you really believe they would have fared better with Peppers over Carr ?

To be quite honest , I beileve they would have been nobetter or worse .... Peppers is a great player but he wouldnt have won them games alone ... sure it may have changed draft plans past tense , but... I dont thin it would have made an expansion team any better during the life of their respective contracts.

They had to build talent and depth at other positions to be competetive.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote